Dia 5 de novembro (quinta-feira)
10.00Post-Bologna Challenges and Opportunities
11.15Post Bologna Education - What balance?
- Sebastião Feyo de Azevedo (Former National Coordinator of the Bologna Process Follow up Commission; Rector of University of Porto)
- Vincent Wertz (Professor at UCL, co-chair of the Education, Training and Mobility Task Force of the Coimbra Group)
- Fernando Galán (European Students' Union - ESU)
- (Former Member of the Coordination Group of the Bologna’s Process; Member of the A3ES Evaluation Commission/ Psychology; Professor, University of Coimbra)
13.00 Lunch Break
14.15 Revised Quality standards for the EHEA. A New European Approach?
- Cristoph Grolimund (CEO of the Swiss Agency AAQ; ENQA – European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education - Vice-President)
- Amélia Veiga (Agency for the Accreditation and Evaluation of Higher Education, Portugal | Studies and Analysis Office - Researcher)
- Colin Tück (EQAR - European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education - Director)
- (Quality Council of the University of Coimbra)
16.15 Mobility in the EHEA. Balance and new perspectives
17.15 Parallel Sessions
18.30 Port of Honour